Triple “L” Company is committed to have the highest standard in quality management, health and safety and protecting the environment.
It is the Health and Safety policy of Triple L to:
- Identify and apply the concepts of the Health and Safety Management with the objectives of achieving continual improvement in all work activities.
- Provide services that satisfy the Client’s needs, meet specified Health and Safety requirements and are in accordance with contractual and legislative requirements.
- Define clearly implement and manage a Health and Safety system, which meets the requirements of OHSAS 18001:1999 – Specification for Health and Safety Management System.
- Ensure all employees and Sub-contractor understand and implement the Triple “L” Health and Safety policy and are fully aware of management commitment to Health and Safety Policy and Health and Safety Objectives.
- Ensure that Health and Safety have a high priority in all our activities.
- Support our employees by providing training and development of Health and Safety knowledge and skills.
- Report all accident, incident and near misses and investigate fully to identify actions to be taken to prevent any similar events from occurring.
- Implementation of Health and Safety Policy is achieved by compliance with this Health and Safety Manual, the HSEQ Management System and its supporting documentation.
HSE Communication in the Company, Periodical training and seminars. Close follow-up and evaluation of the employee. Attend and follow-up to the customer HSE instructions and procedure. Implement and communicate the HSE Policy throughout the company.
Health, Safety & Environmental, Training and awareness are provided to the TLOS employees on HSE issues:
- Environmental Management System Awareness
- Safety Management System Awareness
- HSE Induction Course (including Policy awareness)
- Awareness of Environmental aspects related to TLOS activities.
- Safety Hazards identification of TLOS activities and the risk assessment and control of these risks.
- Training on internal audit process.